Camp directors, staff and campers can enjoy cool shade and be Sun Safe under a custom Shade Sail System supplied and installed by the experts at Shade Sails Canada/TensArch. These Shade Sails will withstand any summer weather! They are a permanent, worry free, no maintenance system. Escape the extreme effects of direct sunlight under your UV protective Shade Sail System. Retail value: $10,000.00 *please note the Shade Sail images included in the contest may not depict the exact prize, and are for illustrative purposes only.
FIRST PLACE PRIZE
1. First Place Prize: Custom Shade Sail System supplied and installed by the experts at Shade Sails Canada/TensArch
Approximate Retail Value: $10,000.00
SECOND PLACE PRIZE
2. Second Place Prize: 400 Units of Sunscreen
Approximate Retail Value: $8,000.00
THIRD PLACE PRIZE
3. Third Place Prize: 100 Hats for your campers
• Submit a short description (under 1000 words) explaining why your camp needs the Shade Sail system, where you will place it, how you will use it and what impact it will have on camper activities.
• Demonstrate how you have incorporated sun safety into your camp programs and into everyday camp life. What else is your camp doing to measure the success of the program? How is this program and the sun safety information within it translated to parents and families? (Please keep under 1000 words)
• Provide any photos, videos, testimonials of the camps 2017 sun safety in action, with permission for MNC to use these images. Originality is encouraged!
• There is no fee to enter the Contest. No purchase is necessary.
To be valid your entry must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and received no later by 5pm on Monday October 2nd, 2017. Limit of one entry per camp.
Only those camps that have completed their pre and post camp assessment and staff training and submit an entry will be eligible for the draw. If you have not done so, please click here to fill out your assessment. Please note: Camps can submit their entries before completing the post camp assessment.
Management from the Melanoma Network of Canada will be choosing a first place, a second place and a third place winner based on contest criteria and how the camp has exhibited sun safety throughout the 2017 summer camp season. The winners will be contacted by email by a representative from the Screen Me Sun Aware Camp Program.
About Shade Sails Canada
CREATING BEAUTIFUL TENSIONED FABRIC STRUCTURES THAT EXCEL BOTH FUNCTIONALLY AND VISUALLY.
Personal information collected from entrants will be used by the Melanoma Network of Canada and the Screen Me™ Sun Aware™ Program for administering this contest and each entrant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of camp information in accordance with the Melanoma Network of Canada privacy code located at www.melanomanetwork.ca